Saturday, September 20, 2014

Love Stage Playing Catch Up!!


After a long absence, I am back! Sorry for the wait. Since I took such a long time, I will make this one power packed. As big as I can make it! Whew-hoo! Let's go! Let's begin with Love Stage....


Love Stage 8 

I love the hype of Izumi's press conference. Izumi, you are both cool and cute and I love you! Why are they going for the noir vibe with the fancy sentences on black to express lines. It reminds me of the phoned in last episode of Kare Kano. I loved Kare Kano, but that last episode frustrated the hell out me. However, the idea here is clever. It's a mix of a press conference that keeps sneaking back a review of what has happened before while continuously trying to move the plot forward. I was almost mad, but the way they did this managed to pacify me in a strange way. It could quite easily be done badly. I want to be spoiled like Izumi!! Maybe, we all do.....somewhere deep down...Shougo spoiled him rotten. Somehow that just made me love him more. Hahaha Rei mo! Rei mo! You are so guilty! I want a Rei! Where can I find a Rei? Can such a perfect man exist?  

Actually a Rei mixed with a Tezuka Kunimitsu with a little Kyou from Fruits Basket would be a beyond perfect human.....whhhhhh.....beyond perfect human........want want want want......when are we actually gonna see the press conference!! I can't wait!! Aww, Rei and Shougo. That story kind of reminds me of Kodomo no Omocha. Sana-chan's manager was once a homeless guy and wore glasses and was also named Rei. I like Love Stage's Rei better. I love it when Ryoma calls Shougo Oniisan. He's totally invited himself into the family. Ryouma's kiss of calm STRIKE!! Kawaiiiiiiii!!!!

BEST REVEAL EVER!!! I still want to be spoiled like Izumi.....

Love Stage 9 

He's crazy. I really want to be spoiled like Izumi.....real life sucks.....buying all the merchandise of the guy I like. I started trying to buy Super Junior stuff recently...then I came across an article where Leeteuk, Shindong, and Yesung were criticizing big girls back in 2010 and I questioned my support. Finally I just decided to support the members I like and not worry about it. After all, they are real people and real people can be insensitive, inconsiderate jerks. I was especially surprised that Shindong was so critical knowing what it's like to constantly be criticized and judged for his weight, but whatever. It's the old Fred Flintstone effect. Guys can be horrid and let themselves go to the utmost extremes and be okay but if a woman isn't perfect she is less than garbage. Anyway.....I'm done ranting....poor Ryouma is jealous!! I feel bad for him. Ryouma!! Not on the tatami!! At least put down a futon first! 
Wwww, you almost won him but your body gave out.....that sucks....I really wish I could buy that much stuff without worrying about money. 

The BL question....I have been waiting for this one and it is everything I thought it could be. Way to live up to expectations!! Love Stage, you rock!! Kuroi!! I love you, too. It was so nice of you to go after Izumi. 

Love Stage 10 

How terrible. Those guys are basically committing sekihara....I like how they find themselves attracted to him afterwards anyway. His charm is amazing! I need some of that Izumi power....but not too much...just a little. hahahaha elephant! Classic!! I could watch that 100 times!! I love this show. Finally, thanks to Kuroi-kun, whom I also love, Izumi realizes his true feelings and races toward his love. I love how he aggressively bursts into the apartment, hugs and kisses him. It's adorable. Aww, Izumi! Rei was right, it's definitely gonna hurt!! Shougo's Izumi sense goes crazy.....nice distraction Rei, sacrificing yourself to save Izumi....

Hahaha I told you it was gonna hurt Izumi....aww Ryouma cried!!! That's the cutest thing ever!! Yay, Love Stage!! Is it getting a second season? I know as a Manga reader there is more to the story....so if. Your not reading the manga....read the manga....







No comments:

Post a Comment