Thursday, August 21, 2014

Moto Moto Kudasai

Love Stage Episode 7 

You are cruel, Izumi. He loves you, you appear before him and stay in house but aren't really returning his feelings. Ichijou is a better man than most real men, because he is animated. He won't take advantage of you. No matter how much he wants to. Ryouma Ichijou, best boyfriend award should go to you...you know once you become Izumi's boyfriend. Izumi, you are really worrying Rei. Just call home before he has a caniption. I can't get too mad at you, though. I do the same thing when I get upset about something....steep myself in anime and or sleep a lot until I feel better or figure something  out. 

Yes, you treated him badly. He cooked for you, did your laundry, supported you in your time of need, and didn't take advantage of you, when he clearly could. He is a saint of a man ( and clearly only exists in the world of fantasy) Now, make sure you make it up to him. Look at how much you worried, Rei-kun! You should have called home last night like Ryouma told you, too. Okay, seriously Ryouma, best boyfriend award!! If only people like you could exist in the real world. Oh, Izumi, it must feel nice to be so loved. I mean your brother, your soon to be boyfriend, Rei...I'm sure your parents care a lot too. It must be nice...treasure your relationships! Satou San, your my hero!! Picking up Rei and holding him princess style. Ouch! Your like my big brother! It was so sweet until that line, but of course, the comeback goes to Ryouma! Izumi's heart is going tokidoki! Keep up the good work. 

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Episode 4 

I really wonder how Usagi and Ami got into the same school since their are usually entrance exams. The only theory I came up with is that they are junior high school girls and maybe they go to public school. Usually, high school girls don't wear sailor uniforms anyway. They usually go for the "western style" uniforms in high school, which I guess would also explain, why at least in my mind, they never seemed to graduate from junior high school. Though I am not sure if they did or not later in the series. When I watched before it was hard to get your hands on the more recent episodes, and on TV they rarely got passed that obnoxious kid Rini. Not looking forward to her, but maybe like Rei, she will improve in the Japanese language version. 

I love Usagi's dad and his giant 80s glasses! I am surprised they are showing this episode so fast. I guess they are speeding through somewhat, not that I don't understand why. The original series had the luxury of taking it's time, but now they are roping in a new audience and trying to be loyal to the new audience as well, and sailor moon is a really long series as well. Nephlyte! Ahhhhh!! I love you! Please just don't skip Naru/ Nephlyte....that's all I ask....!! A new tiara! Is it the kind with the soundtrack that sounds like it came from a video game, because that was one of my favorite parts. Nah, they probably won't replicate that. Aww, and that strange love story between Mamoru and Usagi begins....ehhh! They are gonna bring in Jupiter already! Wait, why am I surprised. They want to establish the five main scouts. Again, this isn't the original and so they won't take as much time as they did. This will be like the Sparksnotes version of the show. Still, I like Jupiter. She's like my second favorite. I'm not mad at you, keep up the good work. 

Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus Episode 5 ( Spoilers if you haven't seen the full series...the ones before Book of Circus) 

Don't be so hasty Bo-chama, you are gonna mess up if you do. See, and now you messed up. I guess you better hope Sebby gets there in time to save you. Okay..Did not see that one coming! Not at all!! Ciel, your a good liar. I still wish your soul had gotten eaten. That was so unfair. Therefore, I want to see you suffer more. I wish you would have eaten him, Sebby. Team Sebastian all the way! That kid was saved by misplaced sentimentality and never got his comeupins. Nevertheless, it's still a good show. It's an unsatisfying ending but, it's not a bad ending, nor a bad show. 

Free Eternal Summer Episode 4 

I am a bit behind on this series for whatever reason. I don't really know why myself. I guess I have mentally prepared myself for more megane-hate. They treat Rei so badly, when they bother to mention him at all. Poor Rei. I do like Momo, though they basically forced him to join up. Stop being mean to Rei!! I love you, Rei! You deserve better friends. You deserve people that appreciate you...stop picking on Rei's beautiful bento! I love Momotarou. Almost as much as Rei. He's my second favorite. He brings a good energy. I liked his older brother, too though. Wow, people must really like Rin. They never try to embarrass him. He never gets treated like Rei. I know I am supposed to be in love with this show, but it really only focuses favorably on Rin and his friend, Sousuke. The Iwatobi group is mostly used for laughs and put in the background and my favorite character is treated like absolute crap. As it goes from season 1 to 2, I definitely don't like the show as much. Even when Iwatobi is being serious all they do is talk about Rin and Sousuke. Tsumannai....sorry but I don't like Rin. So focusing on him is boring for me. He's not interesting. He hasn't done anything except be a rival for Haruka. Now, even Haruka is pushed in the background for Rin. It makes me dislike Rin even more. What is so good about him. I am bored. Maybe that's why I put off watching this show....I don't get the feelings I know I small " supposed" to, but I want to be there to support Rei. Though I am probably encouraging their casual abuse by watching it. Nationals....I doubt it. I haven't seen them do anything that would make anyone believe that..... This is the problem..it's too character focused and not sports focused enough. 

You're right Rin, because you step on your friends that's why you can be where you are. You jackass. Augh! I really really don't care about Rin!! Ace of Diamond, Prince of Tennis, Yowamushi Pedal, even Baby Steps, are more sports focused. They focus more on the sport and their relationships in it. They made free a bit too character focused and not enough on developing the relationship through the sport. That is what makes season 1 better than season 2. Hopefully, it will get better as the series goes on, but meh..I pretty much wish I wasn't watching it. It's the freakin Rin show now....boo!boo! Boooooooooooooooo! 

Dramatical Murder Episode 7 

Yes! A good anime. Finally, we get to see the inside of Platinum Jail. Still, Aoba, you totally fell Into a trap. How cool, to have a tattoo that devours people, but that kind of ability takes too long and has no real purpose. What good does it do you if the person goes berserk and kills you. That's like craziness. There is no real power or reason behind it and can only end in your own destruction. What is the point of having and usuing such an ability? Especially, when it takes so long to implement? Better off with mind control or some other ability. 

Lost space....accidentally hit undo...... Can't remember exactly what I wrote.....freakin good show though. 

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun episode 1 

Ha. I told him I loved him and he gave me an autographed picture of himself...that isn't exactly accurate but that's what it reminded me of. That and that old Chpmunks Christmas cartoon when Dave gave an autographed picture of himself to the chipmunks as a present....if I ever have kids ( which is not bloody likely) I would totally do that to them! Merry Christmas, All the best, Shoot for the Stars, --- Mom. And me posing and trying to look inspirational...I want them to think twice before inviting friends over....anywho....this girl is cute, but not too bright. She fills in beta for four hours and only then realizes he is a manga-ka, then finally looks at the name on the autograph. These two people deserve each other. Only in this man's man does " I wanna be with you always" translate into " I want to work for you" by the way, the opening song is pretty funky. I am diggin it. Man, is she slow!! But, somehow that makes her cuter. cute girls can get away with stuff like that. People like me would die if we were like that, so I admire those who can get away with it. " let's wash our hands throughly" I cannot tell you why that was funny or how hard it hit me but man,...I can't stop laughing at that....I hate seeing students live in better apartments than me, but well he has a job so I guess I can let it slide. 

Dasei! Hahaha I like the two person bike...shouldn't they be singing, Daisy Daisy? I heard it once in Japanese from revenge of the nerds....Sakura also thought it was Dasei...luckily, it turned out okay. Hahaha! I can't believe she's on it again! Hahaha he still hasn't figured out that she likes him....seriously, wow! Haha I love how Nozaki- kun can insult himself that way. This really makes me glad that I am old and that fuan fuan tokidoki suru time of life is over. I think it's better to just watch other people and characters go through it. Luckily, I am too old to fall in love for real anymore. What's with all the cats?! Hahahaha. He gave her another autograph...seriously. Just give up on him.  On the other hand, please don't...it's funny to watch. 

Good first episode. Looking forward to more...looking forward to Mikoshiba-kun.,,,, who seems to be nothing like he was described....



No comments:

Post a Comment