Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sorry it took so long!!

Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus Episode 2 

Wow...this season is dirty.....in the best way possible...Sebastian feeling up the beast woman's prostetic leg, what exactly did the young master do to amuse the undertaker by taking off his overcoat and undoing his tie?........I know Sebastian wasn't allowed to peak but I would have peaked anyway....leverage.....

What's not to like? 

Shounen Hollywood Episode 3 super spoiler alert!!!

So, does this mean this is the episode where we get to meet their parents? So, Mii-chan doesn't have a family? I thought he had parents? Was I confusing him with Kira? Who is the one with the good-looking dad then....I guess it has to be Kira. Okay, so this episode is devoted to Mii-chan. Let's see..there are five members and typically 12 episodes. Last week, the episode with the shoes...I guess was supposed to devolop one person's character. My cute little leader....owls don't talk......he is so adorable. These episodes are far too random....I am tired of trying to figure out the plot. The older Tomii with glasses is cuuuuuute!! Wait a minute!! There was somebody named God in the old Shounen Hollywood group? Like literally named God? Or was he trying to be all profound? Who names their kid God and why wouldn't you know what he was up to. This show may be worth watching just to figure out out which one was named God. Who is God?!! I must know!! And what is wrong with Ryu?

Tommy - blonde, actor 
Ran - owns a cake shop, red hair
Kou- musician, purplish black hair
Daichi - brown hair,  set builder 
Ryu - traveller? Is that a profession? Purple hair and crazy
Shima- undetermined idol career, blue hair icy 
God - nobody knows, dreamed about being an idol the most, pinkish purple hair

I still don't get it....what is his backstory? How did he get the name God?? Whaaaa!?? God is the president?!! The same president that you are supposed to follow without question? Why does he look so much older than everyone else. Okay, seriously they aren't trying to be figurative by making God and unquestioned authority and president over an idol group?! Well, I guess I will be watching more episodes....
  
Love Stage Episode 4

Oh Rei, giving Izumi your naughty confessions!! I simply adore you!!Ganbare Izumi!! Haha only in the case of Shougo and Ryoma could they cause so much embarrassment and attention just standing outside of a building. Run as fast as you can Izumi, you'll never escape!! Hahaha sumo pets!! Maybe I could teach my dog to do that. He probably believes he could. He thinks he can do anything...He has a quite refreshing and horrible personality really. That's why I love him so much. Why don't regular people act more like that. 

I love watching Ryouma get so worked up over Izumi...."Brother-In-Law!!!!" Hahahaha 
Will we ever get to see some backstage moments? Being that Rei is who he is and voiced by who he is, I am dying to get my hands on so e Backstage anime....Magic man, please make it happen. 
Task 1 is getting Izumi to trust you. You see how much he freaked out when you mentioned " private rooms" for eating. 

Rei, I love you so much! You even tailed him with audio frequency. You are resourceful like Kyouya! Return of the cool meganes. Yay! Ichijou's love confession penetrate Izumi's heart....you know, or not...hahaha Izumi...he feels sorry for you. I freakin love this show. Izumi is so easily bought with things, but in the cutest way possible. Luckily, Ichijou is easily pacified. If only we could all find someone to love us the way Ichijou loves Izumi....world peace perhaps? 

Dramatical Murder Episode 3 

I just love that when people enter their store, they are really entering mediocrity. Hahahaha. How extremely uneventful in the most dramatic way possible. Is that why they called it Dramatical murder? They wanted to dramatize everyday things. I heard they are trying to get Pewdiepie to play the game. I haven't really ever watched his stuff, but I am curious, if he does it I will check it out. I love watching walk throughs in general because despite loving them, I suck at video games. What's with the giant kewpie baby they are keeping in the corner of the shop. Don't they know that, " Nobody keeps baby in the corner!" 

Surprise, Noiz is in your house and has pinned you against the wall. I love his voice by the way. He's trying hard to be my favorite, isn't he. Yay! Four man bedroom fight! Trashing poor Aoba's room....oh yeah grandma, coming in to cuss out everybody. That's the kind of grandma I am gonna be. The kind that houses and feeds delinquents and yells at them. I love you, Clear! You are so amusing. Perhaps that's why I watch anime. It's so easy to love, when everyday life makes loving so difficult. 

Don't you know, Koujaku came to protect you. Why are you asking, why he came over? Why would you name an amusement park, platinum jail. Why would you associate something that has nothing to do with fun things..Go for it, Noiz! Stealing a kiss from our hero! Yay! I was wondering if they were ever going to touch on the fact that this is based on a BL game. Hooray! You have definitely won me over with that one. Love and Happiness...it won't last long...yes!! My lovely megane-kun!!! 

Looking forward to the next one!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment