Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's so hard to say goodbye, to bad anime eeeeee

I Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 2 

They combined last seasons two episodes into one and added a couple extra cuts. Sigh.....why am I watching this if it's all going to be the same? What a rip off. I guess it means they will add new content eventually, but how long will we have to wait, while they waste our time? I will only get to the new content if I can make the cut. 

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 3 

Yay! We got to meet Rei. So far, I don't dislike her as much as I did in the original version, but we just met her. However, they didn't really fight with each other, so I don't have much more to say about it. Actually, I was much more psyched to get a glimpse of Nephlyte. As I have mentioned, the love between Nephlyte and "Mollie" I forget her name in the Japanese version, though I used it previously, it starts with an N. I can't wait to see that. I should be a while before we meet any new Sailor scouts. So, I have a bit of a wait ahead of me. I though Jedite had a thing for Sailor Moon, not Sailor Mars? Maybe that comes later or maybe I remember it wrong. I guess we shall see. I am so pumped. I can't wait until I can start buying Sailor Mercury stuff!!! 

Shounen Hollywood Episode 5

Yep. I am too old for this. This play is lame to me and like really boring.....I think I need to leave this one behind. If you're into it. I am sorry. It just isn't for me..... I don't want to waste anymore time on it. I really really tried. 

Psycho Pass 2 Episode 3 

Okay, adding in short clips of the villiain talking and reruns does not a new series make. If they do that I am just gonna assume I am wasting my time. Seriously, how many re-runs am I supposed to take?! I am too old for this. If I wanted to watch the show again....I would watch the show again. I wouldn't have wasted my time waiting for a season 2. Especially, when, while the concept is a good one, the original anime was pretty boring through most of it. The excitement came in the psychological aftermath once you understood how the world worked...but this is season 2! We know how the world works, we know these people. This is cheap cheap cheap cheap... I am sorry psycho pass fans, but I am leaving this one behind as well. Somebody let me know when and if they ever get to a new story....and or things finally get interesting....two episodes from the original episode into one season 2 episode does not a sequel make. Still I get worried it will get interesting while I am not looking....but I am willing to take that risk. 

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 4 

I love you, Suits!!! Psycho Pass should learn how to write a sequel series from this show. Not that it is a sequel, which is fine. Instead it's the adventure alluded to in the series, that they elaborated on now. But, Kuroshitsuji has great sequels under it's belt. Real ones!! And book of circus is good. We get to see our favorite characters in a new environment, meeting new people, using different dialogue...and a bit of the same....that's what I thought psycho pass 2 would be...minus the whimsy. I love that they are making fun of ciel! Keep up the good work! I don't like cops but anime cops are good people. They didn't deserve that. Neither did the girl....whatever they did but I am sure it wasn't good. 











No comments:

Post a Comment